1 of 76
SP9000 – SP Series™ Sidepuller (With Integrated Controls)
The Patented SP9000™ (With Integrated Controls) is ready to install. After mounting The SidePuller™, just supply Incoming Hydraulic Pressure, a Hydraulic Return Line, connect 12 volt Power and you’re done! It’s that easy! The SP9000™ (With Integrated Controls) Includes Center Recovery Boom Head – Outer Removable Recovery Boom Head – Light Bar Mounting Base – 9,000 lb Winch with Tensioner Plate - Winch Free Spool with Easy Reach Handle - Winch Light - Hydraulic Valve Body – Pre Plumbed – Wireless Remote Control – 3/8” x 100 ft Wire Rope – Adjustable SP Mounting Base – Installation Hardware - ITD Endurance™ Powder Coat Black Finish - Galvanized Feet - Stainless Steel Pins - Polished Stainless Steel Rear Panel - Decal Package – Operation Manual Online – Shipping Stand.
Features & Benefits
Anatomy of a Sidepuller
Click on one of the icons above to view more content
Features & Benefits
- Optional Vehicle Specific Mounting Plates make installation much easier.
- 3 new adjustable height light pylons, designed for the SP9000™. You can have a lightbar mounting height that is proportionate with the truck improving looks and aerodynamics of your truck.
- New Stabilizer Leg gives more ground clearance when the leg is retracted while still maintaining full extension for those difficult recoveries.
- Galvanized Stabilizer Foot Easily Converts from pavement Pad to Ground Penetrating Grouser.
- Stainless Steel Pins prevent rust and make maintenance easier.
- Winch Free Spool with Easy Reach Handle
- Warn 9000lb Planetary Winch with Tensioner and 100ft of 3/8” wire rope.
- Exclusive Removable Boom Head allows incredible recovery options.
- Ability to Pull from Center of the unit or off the side
- 10 Anchor Points to anchor your Snatch Blocks for that perfect line angle
- Powder Coated in our “ITD Endurance Black Finish”
- Stainless Steel Accent Panel with Built in LED Winch Light
- Industries Largest Customer Support Network of Dealers
Product DimensionsView Dimension Sheet
Product ManualView Product Manual
- SP9000 Accessories
- SP9000 Replacement Parts
Click on a question to show an answer.
Where can I purchase a SidePuller™?
Is the SP Series SidePuller™ Patented?
How do you feel when competitors say their design is stronger because they use larger square tube for their main structure?
Why do you think other manufacturers make a big deal about being "stronger & having a bigger structure" than the SP9000™?
Why did you not make a swinging boom with a fixed boom head?
Why did you make the outer boom head removable?
Can other models in the same class pull more than the SP9000™?
Ok, no one can match the SP9000™ in pulling directions, but what about just raw pulling power?
What about those who say you should put a 10,000lb winch on the SP9000™?
Explain The Differences between the SP9000™ with Integrated Controls and the SP9000™.
Let’s Start with the SP9000™ with Integrated Controls. We made this unit to be a totally self-contained, plug and play unit. We have already installed the valve body and plumbed everything. We also pre-wired the Wireless Remote Control system. All you need to do is mount the SidePuller™, supply incoming Hydraulic Pressure, add a Return line and supply 12 volt Power. That’s it; we’ve done everything else.
Now let’s talk about the SP9000™. When you order a new wrecker or carrier from a manufacturer, you can have it equipped with extra controls. These controls are generally factory installed near the rear of the chassis. We offer the SP9000™ without integrated controls (which means that this unit does not include a Valve Body or wireless remote control), for those who wish to plumb these factory-installed controls directly to their SP9000™. All that is needed is to run hydraulic hoses from your wrecker or carrier’s valve body to the SP Stabilizer Leg Cylinders and Winch. This is a job that we recommend that you turn to your local Towing Equipment Dealership to do.
Does the SP9000™ come with a Light Pylon?
Why should I buy a SP9000™ For My Carrier or Wrecker?
You have been redirected to the Replacement Parts for this product.