1 of 56
SP12,000 – SP Series™ Sidepuller
The Patented SP12,000™ is designed for those who want a more customized installation. We provide you the SP12,000™ without our Valve Body and Hydraulic Hoses, giving you the option of providing your own custom Hydraulic Controls. Typically this application is for those who order their Car Carrier or Wrecker with Factory Installed SidePuller Controls. The SP12,000™ Includes Center Recovery Boom Head – Outer Removable Recovery Boom Head – 12,000 lb Winch with Tensioner Plate - Winch Free Spool with Easy Reach Handle – 7/16” x 100 ft Wire Rope – Adjustable SP Mounting Base– Installation Hardware - ITD Endurance™ Powder Coat Black Finish - Decal Package – Operation Manual (Online) – Shipping Stand.
Features & Benefits
Anatomy of a Sidepuller
Click on one of the icons above to view more content
Features & Benefits
- Optional Vehicle Specific Mounting Plates make installation much easier.
- 3 new adjustable height light pylons, designed for the SP12000™. You can have a lightbar mounting height that is proportionate with the truck improving looks and aerodynamics of your truck.
- New Stabilizer Leg gives more ground clearance when the leg is retracted while still maintaining full extension for those difficult recoveries.
- Galvanized Stabilizer Foot Easily Converts from pavement Pad to Ground Penetrating Grouser.
- Stainless Steel Pins prevent rust and make maintenance easier.
- Winch Free Spool with Easy Reach Handle
- Warn 12000lb Planetary Winch with Tensioner and 100ft of 3/8” wire rope.
- Exclusive Removable Boom Head allows incredible recovery options.
- Ability to Pull from Center of the unit or off the side
- 10 Anchor Points to anchor your Snatch Blocks for that perfect line angle
- Powder Coated in our “ITD Endurance Black Finish”
- Stainless Steel Accent Panel with Built in LED Winch Light
- Made in the USA
- Industries Largest Customer Support Network of Dealers
Dimension SheetView Dimension Sheet
Product ManualView Product Manual
- SP12000 Accessories
- SP12000 Replacement Parts
Click on a question to show an answer.
Where can I purchase a SidePuller™?
Is the SP Series SidePuller™ Patented?
Why did you make the SP12,000™?
Why didn't you just offer bigger winch on the SP9000™?
What Size of truck is the SP12,000™ designed to fit?
Are there any other reasons I should not put the SP12,000™ on a Class 6 truck?
Can I pull straight back from the center boom head of the SP12,000™?
What is the optional hook slide tray?
Explain The Differences between the SP12,000™ with Integrated Controls and the SP12,000™.
Let’s Start with the SP12,000™ with Integrated Controls. We made this unit to be a totally self-contained, plug and play unit. We have already installed the valve body and plumbed everything. We also pre-wired the Wireless Remote Control system. All you need to do is mount the SidePuller™, supply incoming Hydraulic Pressure, add a Return line and supply 12 volt Power. That’s it; we’ve done everything else.
Now let’s talk about the SP12,000™. When you order a new wrecker or carrier from a manufacturer, you can have it equipped with extra controls. These controls are generally factory installed near the rear of the chassis. We offer the SP12,000™ without integrated controls (which means that this unit does not include a Valve Body or wireless remote control), for those who wish to plumb these factory-installed controls directly to their SP12,000™. All that is needed is to run hydraulic hoses from your wrecker or carrier’s valve body to the SP Stabilizer Leg Cylinders and Winch. This is a job that we recommend that you turn to your local Towing Equipment Dealership to do.
Why Should I buy an In The Ditch SidePuller™?
You have been redirected to the Replacement Parts for this product.