In The Ditch, the world’s leading manufacturer of custom tow truck and garage accessories, has opened a new facility and is seeking passionate, energetic people to join our team. With our rapid growth we’re looking to fill new positions and expand our staff. If you dream of working in an environment where your ideas can be turned into a reality, this may be the place for you. Our products have been featured in numerous magazines, won top industry awards, and been featured on programs such as Stacey David’s Gears, and the Speed Channel.
We are currently seeking a Videographer to join our Marketing Team. If you have a passion for producing and directing in a fast-paced, exciting, environment than we have the perfect opportunity for you. We are looking for someone who can bring a clear vision and innovative style to our video productions. Our company has many opportunities for video creation (We have FIVE brands to produce for). We also create everything in-house, and have a state-of-the-art studio equipped with a green-screen and fully functional cyc wall. We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running and has an eye for the extravagant. We run creative cloud on PCs and are equipped with high-end video / photography equipment.
Applicant should be familiar and experienced with:
- 2 Years of experience shooting and editing professional videos in a production environment
- The ability to organize, plan, and execute a project from beginning to end
- The ability to work both in a studio environment as well as on location and in inclement weather
- Working knowledge of Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Familiarity with high-end video production cameras (Canon C100, DSLRs)
- Working knowledge of professional audio equipment (shotgun mics, lavalier mics, etc)
- Some Experience with green-screen compositing, studio lighting, and product photography
- Experience uploading / managing video assets to social media sites such as YouTube
The ideal candidate would also have experience in the following:
- Ability to develop 3D motion graphic assets (Cinema 4D, Maya, Sketchup)
- An absolute ROCKSTAR with compositing, current video trends and techniques
- A true visionary with strong conceptual skills
Team members of In The Ditchare offered Full-time employment, competitive pay, matching IRA contributions, generous holiday and vacation plans, and a clear path to advancement via a robust cross-training program. We also have a dedicated ACHD Commuterride that makes travel to and from work convenient and cost effective. If that’s not enough, we also really know how to party with catered monthly luncheons and onsite activities like four-way tug-of-war, pinewood derby competitions, and dodgeball, dodgeball, DODGEBALL!
How to Apply
- Email your resume’ as well as a link to your professional reel / portfolio to email@example.com
- Include a minimum of 3 professional references along with their contact numbers
(We will not consider any candidates who do not provide these references)
Contact Danielle at 1-208-587-7960with further questions or inquiries regarding this opportunity, or to learn more visit our website at www.intheditch.com.