In The Ditch Towing Products in Mountain Home Idaho is growing again. We have added Two new Trumpf Press Brakes to our company and have an opening for a machine operator. Applicant should enjoy working with metal in a shop environment and be comfortable with computers. Applicant would be operating our Trumpf Lasers and Press Brakes. Applicant must have at least 2 years of experience operating either a CNC Laser or CNC Press Brake. Having experience with nesting software would be a great bonus. This is a great opportunity to come on board with a great company. We are looking for someone to lead, or develop into a great leader. We are offering great pay with great opportunities for advancement.
You can find out more about us by going to www.intheditch.com or by going to our Facebook page. Don’t miss this opportunity to get onboard with a great local company.
Evening Shift Opening:
- Work shift would be from 4:00 pm to 12:30 am, Monday through Friday.
- Email your resume to HR@intheditch.com.
- Must include professional references of previous work history with your resume.
(We will not consider any candidates who do not provide past work history and contact numbers.)
- Call Chris at 1-208-587-7960 with any further questions about the position.
- We offer great pay, matching IRA contributions, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation and a clear path to advancement.