Have you ever wanted to work where you can conceive an idea, invent it and watch it go to market? If so, then this may be the job for you. In The Ditch Towing Products in Mountain Home, Idaho is looking for a person with 2 years or more experience with Solid Works to join our engineering staff. We are a company that truly lets you dream and dream big. We want to be the best company we can be and that starts with the people we recruit. If you are truly passionate about innovation, then you should apply today.
- Help us invent and design new products.
- Design fixtures and processes for building the products you designed.
- Live eat, breath, innovation in the truest sense.
- Be a part of a company that actually conceives ideas and let you see them through to reality.
Skills you will need, to apply for this position:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience using Solid Works in a professional workplace.
- You must be skilled in using a M.I.G. Welder and most basic shop tools.
- The ability and desire to design and build fixtures.
- Great attitude and passion for what you do.
Bonus Skills that would be helpful but not required:
- Engineering Degree.
- Firm understanding of Lean Manufacturing concepts.
- Experience operating HAAS CNC machining equipment.
- Experience operating Trumpf Lasers.
- Experience operating CNC Press Brakes.
- Proficient welder or welding certificate.
- Willing to re-locate to Mountain Home, Idaho.
- Email your resume to Chuck@intheditch.com
- Be sure to include professional references of previous work history along with your resume. ( We will not consider any candidates who do not provide past work history and contact numbers.)
- Call Tammy at 1-208-587-7960 with any further questions about the position.
- We offer great pay, matching IRA contributions and a clear path to advancement. Oh yeah, we also encourage you to dream and bring your dreams to life!
In The Ditch Towing Products is a manufacturing company located in Mountain Home Idaho. We are a company that has invented and brought to market several hundred products in the last 7 years with worldwide distribution.
At In The Ditch, we strive to be a great company that is built around great people and great products. We believe in having full control of our product line by doing our own Engineering, Marketing, Production and Sales.
Don’t let our small town location lead you to believe that we are not a competitive manufacturing company. We have won several awards for our manufacturing abilities including the Idaho Spirit of Continuous Innovation award. We have been featured in dozens of magazines for our innovative products and people.
We operate Trumpf Lasers, Accurpress CNC Press Brakes, Hass Turning Center and Robotic welding . We have just acquired more land and will be breaking ground on a new facility in January. We are well known for our company antics and company culture. (Watch the videos at www.intheditch.com .)
We offer leadership training classes 2 days a week. We offer great pay, matching IRA contributions and a clear path to advancement.
If you enjoy the outdoor life style and want to work with a company where you can make a difference then this may be the place for you.
To find out more about us, and see our products, check out our websites:
To find out more about Mountain Home and surrounding areas: