Videographer/Video Editor (Will Relocate)
We are currently seeking a Videographer/Video Editor to join our in-house video team. Our current video team consists of professional cinematographers and editors with backgrounds ranging from news production, X-Games, and Hollywood feature films. We are looking for someone who can bring a clear vision and innovative style to our video productions. While we are always looking for the perfect candidate, we’re also willing to train the right person with a great attitude and personality. Our company has many opportunities for video creation with five brands to produce for:
- In The Ditch – The world’s leading manufacturer of custom tow truck and garage accessories
- Fish Fighter Products – Full line of high end fishing products and accessories. Launching Nov 2016!
- IWS Motor Coaches – Nation’s fastest growing Renegade Luxury Motor Coaches dealer
- Idaho Wrecker Sales – Idaho’s best custom tow truck builder
- Inventive Products – The world’s best hitches and garage accessories
We create everything in-house, and with five companies to produce content for, our projects range day-to-day and an “average day” is something we really don’t have. Some days will be spent shooting still photos of products in the studio, and others could be spent filming jet boats running rapids through a remote canyon in northern Idaho.
Applicant should be familiar and experienced with:
- 2 Years experience shooting and editing professional videos in a professional production environment
- The ability to organize, plan, and execute a project from beginning to end
- The ability to work both in a studio environment as well as on location and in inclement weather
- Working knowledge of Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, and Lightroom
- Familiarity with high-end video production cameras
- Working knowledge of professional audio equipment (shotgun mics, lavalier mics, etc)
- Experience with green-screen compositing, studio lighting, and product photography
- Ability to develop 3D motion graphic assets a plus!
Our video department has a full studio with green cyclorama, backdrops, grid system, and studio lighting. We shoot on Canon and Sony Production Cameras and have a full still photography setup including speedlites and strobes. We frequently shoot in remote locations and use our drone for aerial images every chance we get.
We believe it’s our company culture and fun atmosphere that has led to our success. We have monthly catered lunches with entertainment (like dodgeball and human foosball!) and leadership meetings every Thursday. We believe that daily improvement not only helps the company, but helps our people grow as leaders, so we give our people the support and tools they need to be successful. If you enjoy an outdoor lifestyle and want to work with a company where you can make a difference, then this may be the place for you.
For more information, watch the about us video we produced for In The Ditch, and browse through our websites below:
Team members are offered Full-time employment, competitive pay, medical insurance, matching IRA contributions, generous holiday and vacation plans, and a clear path to advancement via a robust cross-training program. We offer relocation packages for the right person. We also have a dedicated shuttle from Boise that makes travel to and from work convenient and cost effective.
How to Apply:
- Email your resume’ as well as a link to your professional reel / portfolio to email@example.com
- Include a minimum of 3 professional references along with their contact numbers
(We will not consider any candidates who do not provide these references)
Contact Shonna at 1-208-587-7960 with further questions or inquiries regarding this opportunity.