In-House (No Telecommute) Web Designer: (3rd Party or Contract Web Builders need not apply)
“You don’t have to be GREAT to start, but you have to start to be GREAT” Zig Ziglar
We are on our Journey as a Company to be great and we want to continue to surround ourselves with people who also want to be great. In The Ditch Towing Products is looking to add more people to our Marketing and Web Design Team. We are a manufacturing company located in Mountain Home, Idaho. We believe in eliminating excuses that other companies use as to why things don’t get done, and we do this by doing everything we can in house . From Marketing, to Graphics, web building, inventing, manufacturing, sales to distributing our products Worldwide, we do it all in house. In the last 10 years we have invented and brought to market over 400 items. You can see that we are a company that gets things done. We are looking for vibrant enthusiastic people who believe that we can do everything better. Here at ITD you would be surrounded by people who enjoy the outdoors, jumping motorcycles, participating in sports, hunting, fishing, being shot out of cannons, and most of all, people hate to lose at anything. We are Innovative in every sense of the word, from the way we design and manufacture products to the way we treat people. We truly believe we can make a difference and strive every day to be better than we were the day before. If you enjoy designing websites, getting involved, and seeing projects through from start to finish, this may be the place for you. Check out this video about us: http://www.intheditch.com/
- Research, design, write and test new software applications; develop and improve existing systems by analyzing and identifying areas for modification.
- Support web based and distributed legacy applications.
- Develop applications with intuitive user interface to integrate internal CRM, web Content Management Systems.
- Participate in evaluating new technologies or products to determine effectiveness in an existing solution base.
- Ensure consistent quality in all web applications released.
- Work with our Marketing Department to develop marketing strategies
- Getting involved with our Company Culture and process improvement.
- Plenty of opportunities to learn new skills from our other departments
- Setting up and managing a client-server development, staging and production environment.
- Minimum 2 years programming/developer experience
- Bonus Exp: jQuery, experience with 3rd party APIs
- Highly organized person who enjoys multitasking
- Microsoft Office
- Copywriting, or the ability to produce coherent instructional text / ad copy
- Experience in Graphic Design / Adobe Creative Suite) Would Be a Plus
- Acute attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Being a self-starter
- Great Pay
- Health Insurance
- Matching IRA Contributions
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Leadership Training Events Held Weekly
- Plenty of Opportunity for Advancement
- Company Lunches (Be sure to check out our Crazy Lunch Videos) at intheditch.com
- Incredible Opportunities to Advance and Contribute
- Great Opportunity to make a difference in our world by working with people that really care.
- We are a company that truly believes in getting better each and every day. This goes for our Company and the people who work here.
- Email your resume to HR @ intheditch.com
- Must include professional references of previous work history with your resume.(We will not consider any candidates who do not provide past work history and contact numbers.)
- Call Shonna at 1-208-587-7960 with any further questions about the position.
Be sure to watch our Video “Join Our Team” at www.intheditch.com
In The Ditch Towing products is a manufacturing company located in Mountain Home, Idaho. We are a company that has invented and brought several hundred products to market.
At In the Ditch, we strive to be a great company built around great people and great products. We believe in having full control of our product line by doing our own engineering, marketing, production and sales.
Don’t let our small-town location lead you to believe that we are not a competitive manufacturing company. We have won several awards for our manufacturing abilities including the Idaho Spirit of Continuous Innovation award (2) time winner. We have been featured in dozens of magazines and TV shows for our innovative products and people.
Come work at a state-of-the-art facility where we operate Trumpf Lasers, Trumpf CNC Press Brakes, Hass Turning Centers, and Lincoln Robotic Welding Cells. We are also well known for our company antics and company culture (just check out our videos at www.intheditch.com).
If you enjoy an outdoor lifestyle and want to work with a company where you can make a difference, then this may be the place for you.
We also have a dedicated commuter van from Boise that makes travel to and from work convenient and cost effective. If that’s not enough, we also really know how to party with catered monthly luncheons and onsite activities like four-way tug-of-war, pinewood derby competitions, and dodgeball, dodgeball, DODGEBALL!
To find out more about us, and see our products, check out our websites:
To find out more about Mountain Home and surrounding areas: