Some folks dream of success, others wake up early and work at it…we are looking for the latter!! We have just acquired 6 acres of new property and we are expanding again. We have finished Phases 1 & 2 and starting on Phase 3, so we are seeking passionate, energetic people to join our team.
We are looking for a full time Accounting/Bookkeeper to come join our Accounting Department. We are a manufacturing company located in Mountain Home, Idaho. Our products are distributed throughout the world. If you have great attitude and a desire to get better every day, we would love to teach you the skills you will need to succeed here. If you want to work in a clean organized company that believes in helping people get what they want; this may be the job for you.
- Work shift would be from 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday
- Basic A/P & A/R duties
- Reviews all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Prints and obtains signatures on all accounts payable checks
- Distributes signed checks as required
- Maintains all accounts payable reports, spreadsheets and corporate accounts payable files
- Assists in monthly closings
- Performs filing and coping
- Researches and solves payment discrepancies
- Processes credit card payments and credits
- Makes adjustments to accounts as needed
- Basic Computer Skills (Microsoft Office Programs)
- Strong Invoicing Skills
- An eye for detail and perfectionist work
- Great attitude and desire for self-improvement
- Enjoy working in a thriving team atmosphere (we really do mean Team)
- Great Pay
- Health Insurance
- Matching IRA contribution
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Leadership training events held weekly.
- Company lunches (Be sure to check out our Crazy Lunch Videos) at intheditch.com
- Incredible opportunities to advance and contribute
- Great opportunity to make a difference in our world by working with people that really care
- We are a company that truly believes in getting better each and every day. This goes for our Company and the people who work here.
- Email your resume to HR@intheditch.com
- Must include professional references of previous work history with your resume. (We will not consider any candidates who do not provide past work history and contact numbers.)
- Call Shonna at 1-208-587-7960 with any further questions about the position.
Be sure to watch our Video “Join Our Team” at www.intheditch.com
In The Ditch Towing products is a manufacturing company located in Mountain Home, Idaho. We are a company that has invented and brought several hundred products to market.
At In the Ditch, we strive to be a great company built around great people and great products. We believe in having full control of our product line by doing our own engineering, marketing, production and sales.
Don’t let our small-town location lead you to believe that we are not a competitive manufacturing company. We have won several awards for our manufacturing abilities including the Idaho Spirit of Continuous Innovation award (2) time winner. We have been featured in dozens of magazines and TV shows for our innovative products and people.
Come work at a state-of-the-art facility where we operate Trumpf Lasers, Trumpf CNC Press Brakes, Hass Turning Centers, and Lincoln Robotic Welding Cells. We are also well known for our company antics and company culture (just check out our videos at www.intheditch.com).
If you enjoy an outdoor lifestyle and want to work with a company where you can make a difference, then this may be the place for you.
To find out more about us, and see our products, check out our websites:
To find out more about Mountain Home and surrounding areas: